Saraswaty Press Ltd

Saraswaty Press a flashback

The run began in 1923 at Barisal, Bangla Desh, to propagate nationalist literature . As the run gathered momentum, the hub of the revolutionary movement shifted to College Street, in 1925. The publishing house warranting more space to accommodate the expending work load. In 1939, it was another fast forward move to Forward House Calcutta.

By the time of Independence, the Press was well ensconced in business. In giant leap forward came in 1958 when it had had to move yet again to the current work place at 11 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Calcutta which was indigenously designed to factor in the future scope of expansion.

By continuously moving along the cutting edge of technology, it stood out as veritably the Best in Printing in Eastern India gathering innumerable awards for ‘Excellence in Printing' from many august bodies including those  from DAVP.

The pursuit of excellence had been achieved by importing sophisticated machinery installed by printing technologists from UK and Germany and operated by experienced technicians who have been periodically undergoing specialized training to keep pace with the emerging technologies.

Perfect Solutions for Better Performance :-

1984 the company was nationalized.

It embarked upon a Long Term Modernization Plan, on different modes, each for specific project.

Latest News :-

Tender

Tender No. SPL/2018-01-0079 for renovation of the Accounts Department of our Company

Tender No. SPL-2018-01-78 for water & oil painting of exterior walls

TENDER NO. SPL/2018-01-0077 for supply of Banner Size 2ft X 3ft Course Material

TENDER NO. SPL/2018-01-0076 from paper Mills for supply of 85 CM 45 GSM News Print

Appointment

Invite application for Post for Finance manager, Assistant Manager Accounts/Executive Assistant to CEO